- Favorite area Beach? Algiers Beach-Sanibel
- Person you would most like to dine with? Jimmy Buffet
- Favorite restaurant? Lobster Lady
- Best area location for sunset? Lovers Key
- Favorite president? Ronald Reagan
- Golf or tennis? Neither, prefer Saltlife
- Hidden gem neighborhood? Eight Lakes
- Favorite team? Don't have one
- Destination you want to visit? Greece & Italy
- Favorite charity? ASPCA
Teri Zanella is an agent with Premiere Plus Realty Co., Southwest Florida's largest network of real estate professionals. Previously, Teri was a Paralegal for most of her adult life. After moving to Florida, her love for and interest in houses led her to her career as a Realtor. Teri's extensive legal background has proven valuable in streamlining the challenging real estate contract process for her buyer and seller clients.
Teri's "clients first" approach means you will be dealing with a professional who listens to you, provides expert advice and works hard on your behalf. Her listening skills, combined with her work ethic and negotiation skills, allow her to service her buyers and sellers most effectively. Teri lives in Cape Coral and can be found enjoying the the Southwest Florida beaches and waterways when she is not working.