Spring Run at The Brooks
Spring Run is a 300-acre gated golfing community located within The Brooks master-planned development in Bonita Springs. Spring Run has a total of 847 homes including condos, coach homes, attached villas and single-family homes. Spring Run was developed between 1999-2002 by WCI and Pulte Homes.
Spring Run is a bundled golfing community featuring a Gordon Lewis designed, 7,052 yards, par 72, 18-hole championship golf course. Spring Run amenities include a clubhouse, fitness center, dining room, lounge, swimming pool and spa.
Spring Run residents optionally may join the Brooks Commons Club which offers a private gulf front beach club, health & fitness center, community enrichment center and Rosie Spoonbill's waterfront restaurant. Read more about Spring Run real estate.
Spring Run At The Brooks Homes For Sale
Explore The Brooks Communities...
More About Spring Run Real Estate
Spring Run includes the following of ten distinct neighborhoods which are located amidst the beautiful golf course:
- Autumn Lakes - 121 carriage homes
- Coral Cove - 35 attached villas
- Hidden Lakes - 183 carriage homes
- Sabal Cove - 48 attached villas
- Silver Creek - 52 single-family homes
- Streamside - 52 condos
- Sunset Stream - 119 condos
- Whisper Creek - 64 single-family homes
- Willow Creek - 27 single-family homes
- Winding Stream - 146 condos
Spring Run is located in Bonita Springs off Coconut Road between Three Oaks Parkway and US-41.