Fort Myers River District Real Estate
When contemplating great urban neighborhoods, 5th Avenue.....Beacon Hill.....The Miracle Mile.....Nob Hill.....Soho and Georgetown come to mind. All of these urban legends offer their residents a place to live, work, and play.
A new urban legend is emerging along the banks of the Caloosahatchee River in Downtown Fort Myers. Introducing the Fort Myers River District, a new and unique urban way of life in Southwest Florida.
Many of the home values in this emerging district reflect the fact that it is an early development phase. It will sure be exciting to watch the River District mature and come of age over the next several years. This neighborhood is poised to become one of the treasured urban legends!
Fort Myers River District Condos For Sale
More About the Fort Myers River District
Tour The River District
Fort Myers River District Housing Details
- Alta Mar - High-rise condos - 2825 Palm Beach Boulevard
- Beau Rivage - High-rise condos - 2797 1st Street
- Dean Park Historic District - Single-family homes - Rhode Island & Palm Ave
- Earnhardt Condominiums - Loft-style condos - 2260 1st Street
- First Street Village - Mid-rise condos - W. 1st Street @ Virgina Ave
- High Point Place - High-rise condos - 2080-2104 W. 1st Street
- Oasis - High-rise condos - 3000 & 3040 Oasis Grand Blvd
- Palm Beach Landings - Mid-rise condos - 2875 & 2885 Palm Beach Blvd
- Patio De Leon - Low-rise condos - 2230 1st Street
- Pointe Royale - High-rise condos - 1900-1920 Virginia Avenue
- Riverside Club - Mid-rise condos - 1900 Clifford Street
- Sunset Royale - High-rise condos - 1925 Clifford Street
- Sunset Vista - High-rise condos - 1901 Clifford Street
- St. Tropez & Riviera - High-rise condos - 2743 & 2745 1st Street
River District Culture
Just a stroll away from Downtown Fort Myers, the Dean Park neighborhood is one of the most charming places to call home. The neighborhood sits on the National Register of Historic Places, but ... Read more about 5 Fun Facts About Dean Park
It may be one of the most coveted places to call home in Fort Myers, but you can still find affordable luxury in the River District at Alta Mar. This seven-story, boutique condo property offers your ... Read more about Alta Mar Offers Affordable Luxury in the River District
Rising up hundreds of feet above the Caloosahatchee River in Downtown Fort Myers, High Point Place is truly the highest place in Southwest Florida. The high-rise condo property actually consists of ... Read more about High Point Place IS really the Highest Place in SW Florida
If you’re in search of a hipster neighborhood in Fort Myers, you don’t have to look far. Gardner’s Park Just to the east of Downtown, Gardner’s Park is the place to go ... Read more about Fort Myers Hipster Neighborhoods
The views overlooking the Caloosahatchee River are truly spectacular from Alta Mar, and it turns out your pets can enjoy them, too! The pet-friendly condo property stands seven-stories high, with ... Read more about Your Pets Can Enjoy the Views at Alta Mar Too!