Fort Myers River District Real Estate
When contemplating great urban neighborhoods, 5th Avenue.....Beacon Hill.....The Miracle Mile.....Nob Hill.....Soho and Georgetown come to mind. All of these urban legends offer their residents a place to live, work, and play.
A new urban legend is emerging along the banks of the Caloosahatchee River in Downtown Fort Myers. Introducing the Fort Myers River District, a new and unique urban way of life in Southwest Florida.
Many of the home values in this emerging district reflect the fact that it is an early development phase. It will sure be exciting to watch the River District mature and come of age over the next several years. This neighborhood is poised to become one of the treasured urban legends!
Fort Myers River District Condos For Sale
Explore Fort Myers River District ...
Tour The River District
Fort Myers River District Housing Details
- Alta Mar - High-rise condos - 2825 Palm Beach Boulevard
- Beau Rivage - High-rise condos - 2797 1st Street
- Dean Park Historic District - Single-family homes - Rhode Island & Palm Ave
- Earnhardt Condominiums - Loft-style condos - 2260 1st Street
- First Street Village - Mid-rise condos - W. 1st Street @ Virgina Ave
- High Point Place - High-rise condos - 2080-2104 W. 1st Street
- Oasis - High-rise condos - 3000 & 3040 Oasis Grand Blvd
- Palm Beach Landings - Mid-rise condos - 2875 & 2885 Palm Beach Blvd
- Patio De Leon - Low-rise condos - 2230 1st Street
- Pointe Royale - High-rise condos - 1900-1920 Virginia Avenue
- Riverside Club - Mid-rise condos - 1900 Clifford Street
- Sunset Royale - High-rise condos - 1925 Clifford Street
- Sunset Vista - High-rise condos - 1901 Clifford Street
- St. Tropez & Riviera - High-rise condos - 2743 & 2745 1st Street
River District Culture
Fort Myers city leaders are on track to help bring a new island oasis close to Downtown Fort Myers. Plans call for remaking Legacy Island into an event location and recreational destination. Work ... Read more
Prima Luce brings a brand-new option for waterfront condo living to Fort Myers. Right along the southern shore of the Caloosahatchee River, this new luxury property sits within a short stroll of ... Read more
With a newly remodeled convention center to promote and a renovated hotel on the horizon, the future is certainly looking bright for the Fort Myers River District. As one of the most popular ... Read more
Newly renovated and rebranded, it’s hoped the Downtown Fort Myers convention center will be a big win for the city in the future. Officially known as the Caloosa Sound Convention Center and ... Read more