Fort Myers River District Real Estate
When contemplating great urban neighborhoods, 5th Avenue.....Beacon Hill.....The Miracle Mile.....Nob Hill.....Soho and Georgetown come to mind. All of these urban legends offer their residents a place to live, work, and play.
A new urban legend is emerging along the banks of the Caloosahatchee River in Downtown Fort Myers. Introducing the Fort Myers River District, a new and unique urban way of life in Southwest Florida.
Many of the home values in this emerging district reflect the fact that it is an early development phase. It will sure be exciting to watch the River District mature and come of age over the next several years. This neighborhood is poised to become one of the treasured urban legends!
Fort Myers River District Condos For Sale
More About the Fort Myers River District
Tour The River District
Fort Myers River District Housing Details
- Alta Mar - High-rise condos - 2825 Palm Beach Boulevard
- Beau Rivage - High-rise condos - 2797 1st Street
- Dean Park Historic District - Single-family homes - Rhode Island & Palm Ave
- Earnhardt Condominiums - Loft-style condos - 2260 1st Street
- First Street Village - Mid-rise condos - W. 1st Street @ Virgina Ave
- High Point Place - High-rise condos - 2080-2104 W. 1st Street
- Oasis - High-rise condos - 3000 & 3040 Oasis Grand Blvd
- Palm Beach Landings - Mid-rise condos - 2875 & 2885 Palm Beach Blvd
- Patio De Leon - Low-rise condos - 2230 1st Street
- Pointe Royale - High-rise condos - 1900-1920 Virginia Avenue
- Riverside Club - Mid-rise condos - 1900 Clifford Street
- Sunset Royale - High-rise condos - 1925 Clifford Street
- Sunset Vista - High-rise condos - 1901 Clifford Street
- St. Tropez & Riviera - High-rise condos - 2743 & 2745 1st Street
River District Culture
The views overlooking the Caloosahatchee River are truly spectacular from Alta Mar, and it turns out your pets can enjoy them, too! The pet-friendly condo property stands seven-stories high, with ... Read more about Your Pets Can Enjoy the Views at Alta Mar Too!
If you’ve always wanted to live close to it all, a Prima Luce lifestyle literally puts Downtown Fort Myers in your backyard. Located just steps away from the Historic River District, Prima ... Read more about When Downtown Fort Myers is Your Backyard
There are certain families with rich ties to Southwest Florida, and in Fort Myers, that includes the Vivas family. They were one of the city’s founding families, and you’ll still see ... Read more about The Vivas Family’s Rich Contributions to Fort Myers
The Downtown Fort Myers River District is already a destination in itself, and that has developers and local leaders now turning their attention to what’s being called the next stage of city ... Read more about Midtown Fort Myers Comes into Focus
There are plenty of desirable condo buildings for buyers to choose from in Fort Myers, but these are a few of our favorite riverfront buildings: High Point Place Situated conveniently close to the ... Read more about Our Favorite Fort Myers Riverfront Buildings