Prima Luce is a pre-construction high-rise development located in a waterfront setting in the Downtown Fort Myers River District. This development with 325 feet of frontage on the Caloosahatchee River features a total of 220 residences situated in two 22-story high-rise towers. All residences offer waterviews and six floor plans are available ranging in size from 738 to 1,583 SF of living space. Read more about Prima Luce.
Prima Luce Condos For Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
More About Prima Luce
Prima Luce Fast Facts
- Stories: 22
- Residences: 202
- Bedrooms: Studio, 1, 2 & 3
- SF: 783 to 1,583
- Location: First Street, east of the Edison Bridge
- Address: 2631 First Street Fort Myers FL 33916
Prima Luce Amenities
- Resort-style pool
- Two riverfront private piers with gazebos
- Picnic area with BBQ grilles
- Covered verandas
- Catering kitchen
- Social room
- Library and lounge area
- Fitness center and yoga studio
- Business center
- Private meeting room
- Bicycle racks
Prima Luce Floor Plans
- Lucca: 0 BR | 1 BA | 738 SF
- San Lucido: 1 BR | 1 BA 959 SF
- Ravello: 2 BR | 1 BA | 1,219 SF
- Palmero: 2 BR | 2 BA | 1,278 SF
- Verona: 2 BR | 2 BA 1,333 SF
- Siena: 3 BR | 2 BA | 1,583 SF
- Salerno: 3 BR | 2.5 BA | 1,957 SF
Prima Luce Location
Prima Luce is located in downtown Fort Myers on East First Street. This location just to the east of the Edison Bridge is close to the dining, entertainment and shopping venues in the River District.
Explore Fort Myers High-rise Condos...
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 9:15am EST.