Palmira Golf and Country Club
Palmira Golf and Country Club is a luxury master-planned gated golfing community offering sophisticated living in a beautiful lush setting. Palmira's 13 neighborhoods feature condominiums, townhomes, carriage homes, single-family homes and estate homes. Palmira was developed by the Ronto Group.
Palmira features a semi-private Gordon Lewis designed 27-hole golf championship course that plays 7,403 yards, par 72. Read more about Palmira Golf and Country Club.
Palmira Golf And Country Club Homes For Sale
More About Palmira Golf and Country Club
Palmira amenities include a clubhouse featuring casual and fine dining, The Renaissance Club featuring a fitness center, lap and lagoon style pools, spa and seven tennis courts, and a village park with two cafes.
Palmira is located in Bonita Springs on Bonita Beach Road, east of I-75. The Worthington Country Club is located directly to the east of Palmira and VillageWalk is located to the west.
The neighborhoods that make up the Palmira Golf and Country Club Community include:
- Avallone - 35 single-family homes
- Avieto - 25 estate-size homes
- Bella Vita - 60 single-family homes
- Bellezza - 22 single-family homes
- Caravella - 43 single-family homes
- The Enclave - 152 coach homes
- La Trementi - 51 single-family homes
- Novela - 109 single-family homes
- Paloma - 52 Carriage homes
- Ravista - 35 estate homes
- Villa D'Este - 55 single-family villas
- Villa Tuscany - 75 single-family homes