Northwest Cape Coral
Northwest Cape Coral is a popular section the city for boaters as it offers access to Pine Island Sound via Matalacha Pass. This section of Cape Coral is developing rapidly and has an abundance of newer homes. Northwest Cape Coral is bounded by Charlotte County to the north, Santa Barbara Boulevard to the east, Pine Island Road and Embers Parkway to the south and Pine Island Sound to the west.
Northwest Cape Coral Homes For Sale
More About Northwest Cape Coral
NorthWest Cape Coral Quick Facts
- Known for offering the quickest access to the Gulf of Mexico
- Limited supply of direct saltwater access real estate in comparison to the SE and SW quadrants with a small cluster of waterfront homes along the North Spreader Canal.
- Offers easy access to Pine Island, Matlacha Pass and Charlotte Harbor by boat
What to Expect
- With the planned future I-75 loop from Punta Gorda through Cape Coral and the widening of Burnt Store Road, the Northwest Corridor of Pine Island Road is experiencing explosive growth
- Many new commercial shopping areas are popping up for added convenience
- The commercial growth is also fueling the development of new construction communities
- Despite all the expansion, residents can still experience the quaint fishing villages of Pine Island, Matlacha, Bokeelia, and St. James City just a short drive away
- Newer homes abound in this quadrant with family-friendly styles including two-story designs, open floorplans and indoor and outdoor entertainment areas
- Waterfront homes are available on both freshwater and saltwater canals
- Seahawk Park is a popular destination for residents and boaters to cruise the chain of five freshwater lakes from the Park as a launching point
- A visit to Coral Oaks Golf Course provides competitive play for all levels with an onsite pro shop and practice area.