Northridge - Babcock Ranch
Northridge is a community of single-family homes developed by Pulte Homes at Babcock Ranch. The more than 100-acre new community will eventually house upwards of 300 single- and two-story homes. Buyers have their choice of floor plans, ranging from around 1,447 square feet of living space to 4,272 square feet of living space. Resident enjoy homesites with either preserve or water views at Northridge. The natural gas community additionally aims to feature homes incorporating smart home technology.
Northridge Homes For Sale
More About Northridge
The new neighborhood is expected to offer easy access to some of the most popular Babcock Ranch amenities as well, including a swimming pool, playground and clubhouse at The Lakehouse. The communty also features a park with bocce ball courts, pickleball courts, tennis courts and a full basketball court. You’ll additionally find a community field for fun and recreation.
Founder’s Square is another one of the most popular amenities of Babcock Ranch. This walkable downtown area is filled with restaurants and shops, plus a band shell and a lakeside boardwalk. Other options include canoeing and kayaking on the lake or hopping on one of the development’s trails. The land for Northridge at Babcock Ranch sits just adjacent to the massive Babcock Ranch Preserve.
The new Northridge neighborhood additionally sits within easy access of a planned shopping center with a Publix grocery store. The first model homes in Northridge at Babcock Ranch opened by late 2021.
Northridge Floor Plans
- Browning: 3 BR | 2 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car | 1,447 SF
- Chapman: 3 BR | 2 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car | 1,662 SF
- Hanover: 4 BR | 2 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car | 1,850 SF
- Thompson: 4 BR | 2.5 BA | 2 Story | 2 Car | 2,386 SF
- Highgate: 4 BR | 2 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car | 1,850 SF
- Mystique: 2-3 BR | 2-3 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car | 1.889 SF
- Spruce: 3-4 BR | 2 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car | 2,162 SF
- Whitestone: 4-5 BR | 2.5-4 BA | 2 Story | 2 Car | 2,894 SF
- Yorkshire: 5 BR | 3.5-4.5 BA | 2 Story | 3 Car | 3,416 SF
- Ashby: 3-4 BR | 2.5-4.0 BA | 1 Story | 3 Car | 2,298 SF
- Easley: 3-4 BR | 2.5-4 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car | 2,685 SF
- Oakhurst: 4-5 BR | 2.5-5.5 BA | 2 Story | 3 Car | 3,820 SF
- Roseland: 4-6 BR | 3.5-6 BA | 2 Story | 3 Car | 4,272 SF
About Babcock Ranch
As the very first solar powered city in the nation, Babcock Ranch brings a new and innovative residential approach to Southwest Florida. The development will eventually include more than 19,000 new homes and millions of square feet of commercial space.