- Favorite area beach? Fort Myers Beach
- Person you would most like to dine with? Mario Batali
- Favorite restaurant? Ariani
- Best area location for sunset? Tween Waters Inn Captiva
- Favorite president? Hope to have one in the future
- Golf or tennis? Tennis
- Hidden gem neighborhood? Too many to choose from
- Favorite team? Florida Gators
- Destination you want to visit? Greece
- Favorite charity? Diabetic Youth Foundation
Mike is a twenty-seven year resident of Cape Coral and a connoisseur of the Southwest Florida lifestyle. While enjoying the laid-back atmosphere here in Lee County, Mike's enthusiasm for exceeding customer expectations is as strong as the day he sailed into town and parked his sailboat behind his home! Read more about Mike Simon.
More About Mike Simon
Mike began his real estate career with RE/MAX in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. During this period he managed over 200 apartment units and was annually ranked among the top residential producers in the Lake Michigan/Wisconsin District.
After relocating to Cape Coral in 1985, Mike quickly recognized the raw potential of Cape Coral's 400 miles of canals and focused on waterfront residential sales. Over the next ten years, he was a top producer for Douglas Realty.
In 1995 Mike opened his own firm, Island Coast Realty, and takes great pride in managing a team of stellar real estate professionals. Then in 2011 he moved along with his best agents to Starlink Realty and again claimed one of the top producer posts. Mike is licensed in Florida as a real estate broker.
When Mike is not helping customers, he enjoys traveling, playing tennis, cooking and cruising thru our wonderful waterways. Every day he still wakes up, and is thankful that he is going to experience "another great day in paradise." If you are looking for a high information, low pressure real estate specialist, Mike is your man.