- Favorite area Beach? Barefoot Beach or Clam Pass
- Person you would most like to dine with? Dalai Lama
- Favorite restaurant? Roy’s
- Best area location for sunset? Naples Beach Club
- Favorite president? Don’t Have One
- Golf or tennis? Fishing
- Hidden gem neighborhood? Talis Park
- Favorite team? Denver Broncos
- Destination you want to visit? Scotland
- Favorite charity? St Jude's
Mary Bruce has worked as a licensed Florida realtor for 20 years and uses her knowledge of the area to deliver individualized service to each customer. With a background in customer relations, marketing, and health care, she understands the importance of sitting down with each customer to listen and understand their goals before working exceptionally hard on their behalf to deliver a carefully-considered strategy for buying and selling properties.
Mary grew up in Michigan and spent time in Colorado before landing in Florida in 1989 so she is especially attuned to the needs of “snow birds,” transplants, and prospects looking for a second home. A long-time member of the Professional Standards Committee at the Board of Realtors, Mary is the recipient of numerous customer service awards. She loves the beach, concerts, and golf, and volunteers at Inter-Faith Charities of SWFL.