- Favorite area Beach? Captiva Beach
- Person you would most like to dine with? Warren Buffett
- Favorite restaurant? Blu Sushi
- Best area location for sunset? Penthouse at High Point Place
- Favorite president? Teddy Roosevelt
- Golf or tennis? Neither
- Hidden gem neighborhood? Old Fort Myers
- Favorite team? New England Patriots
- Destination you want to visit? Great Barrier Island, New Zealand
- Favorite charity? Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Mark combines real estate expertise with solid business and analytical skills honed by 20 years of experience in building successful companies outside the real estate industry. With particular expertise in sales, marketing and management roles, Mark is familiar with all aspects of the sales process, including lead generation, contracts, and the final touches required to close your deal successfully. Read more about Mark Washburn.
More About Mark Washburn
Mark has applied his expertise in technology to gaining and maintaining an advantage in the highly competitive real estate market. If you're a seller, this translates into the ability to close deals on the spot, reduced driving, and more time to dedicate to clients to expedite the sale. If you're a buyer, you'll benefit from Mark's state-of the-art MLS search tool, which will empower you to locate your dream property from the comfort and convenience of your living room.
Gulf Returns, Mark's influential real estate blog devoted to Southwest Florida, is widely read and quoted in the Florida press, real estate trades, and nationals including the NY Times. It attracts hundreds of readers a day and is viewed as the pulse of the Southwest Florida real estate market.
Mark enjoys backpacking, one of his favorite adventures was a 270 mile Long Trail Hike across Vermont.