The Glock Drive property is a stunning 31 acre Old-Florida
waterfront homesite opportunity located on the Caloosahatchee
River in Fort Myers, FL. This site is the largest tract of undeveloped
waterfont property in this area and offers direct gulf access via
1400’ of serene river frontage. Although located just a few minutes
from local beaches, shopping, and attractions, a roughly 900’
private drive surrounded by 28.5 acres of conservation property
creates a private and unique enclave for 1-2 custom homesites.
The homesite(s) are surrounded by a lush and beautiful mangrove
oasis and include an in-progress paved private drive which leads
to the river’s edge, which is approved for a 509’ linear dock with
two boat lifts.
Currently Approved to Build
• Utilities that shall be ran 510’ from Griffin Blvd.
• (1) 4,050 square foot single family home on concrete pilings
• (1) 3,938 square foot single family home on concrete pilings
• (1) 2,393 square foot dock extending 509 linear feet out into
the river with two boat lifts
Currently Under Construction
• 20’ wide x 1600’ long filled and raised driveway to the river
• Clearing and filling of both homesite pads
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Southwest Florida Multiple Listing Service. The information being provided is for consumers` personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 9:45pm EST.