Gladiolus Drive Corridor
Gladiolus Drive passes through the heart of South Fort Myers and offers many wonderful communities with a wide variety of housing options including single-family homes, town homes and condominiums.
Gladiolus Drive was named for the gladiolus farms that dominated this section of South Fort Myers prior to its development as a residential area. During the early and mid 20th century, South Fort Myers was known as the gladiolus capital of the world. The gladiolus was brought to South Fort Myers by early settlers from Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
Gladiolus Drive runs from East to west from S. Tamiami Trail (US-41) near Lakes Park to San Carlos Boulevard. Major intersections include A & W Bulb Road, Pine Ridge Road, Bass Road, Summerlin Road and Winkler Road.
Gladiolus Drive Corridor Homes For Sale
Explore Gladiolus Drive Communities...
Gladiolus Drive Community Details
- Avalon Bay - Coach Homes
- Beachwalk Isles - Single-family Homes and Condos
- Bellamar Beachwalk - Coach Homes and Condos
- Colonial Pointe - Single-family Homes
- Gladiolus Preserve - Single-family Homes
- Heritage Farms - Single-family Homes
- Heritage Woods - Single-family Homes
- Laguna Lakes - Single-family Homes and Coach Homes
- Parker Lakes - Single-family Homes, Coach Homes and Condos