Fort Myers 55+ Communities
Active adult communities are a popular lifestyle choice for many Southwest Floridians. These communities often offer amenities and activities geared for 55 and older residents. Deed restrictions among communities differ, although generally one resident of each home must be at least 55 years of age.
Active adult communities can help make the transition to Florida from out-of-state more enjoyable. Many newcomers particularly appreciate the ability to quickly assimilate into an environment where others share common interests and are also new to the area. Our 55+ communities will help make your transition a breeze!
Please enjoy our on-line overview of Fort Myers 55+ communities. When you are ready to visit in person, please inquire and one of our 55+ community experts can assist.
Fort Myers 55+ Homes And Condos For Sale
Search Fort Myers Area 55+ Communities...
Fort Myers 55+ Community Details
- Brandywine - Attached villas, Condos - Winkler Road
- Cascades at Estero - Single-family Homes - Estero Parkway
- Cascades at River Hall - Single-family Homes - Palm Beach Blvd
- Cinnamon Cove - Condos, Villas & Single-family Homes - Summerlin Road
- Heritage Cove - Condos, Villas & Single-family Homes - A & W Bulb Road
- Pelican Preserve - Condos, Carriage, Villas & Single-family - Colonial Boulevard
- River Towers - High-rise Condos - SE 20th Place
- Seven Lakes - Condos & Villas - Summerlin Road
Some of the best Fort Myers communities are packed with amenities, and some of them cater specifically to older adults. Here are some of the top 55+ communities in Fort Myers: Pelican ... Read more
A brand new community for 55+ buyers is coming to North Fort Myers. Del Webb Oak Creek sits off Bayshore Road and its only about one-mile west of I-75. New construction homes in the ... Read more
Photo: Lars Plougmann Home styles are always evolving, but it seems demand is really growing right now for multi-generational homes. One recent study found it’s something up to 15-percent ... Read more
The results are in, and once again Fort Myers takes one of the top spots when it comes to the “Best Places to Retire in 2021”. The ranking comes from U.S. News & World Report. The website ... Read more