Edgewater at Babcock Ranch
Edgewater is a new community of one and two story single-family homes located at Babcock Ranch, the first solar-powered community in the nation. The neighborhood built along the shores of Lake Timber will feature 166 homes with lake or preserve views. Eleven floor plans are available offering 2-4 bedrooms and 1,405 - 2,808 SF of living space. Floor plans at Edgewater feature a variety of open plans and thoughtful living spaces. The developer of Edgewater is Pulte Homes who is also developing the Parkside at Babcock Ranch neighborhood.
Edgewater at Babcock Ranch Amenities
Amenities within the Edgewater at Babcock Ranch neighborhood include a resort-style pool and cabana. Residents can walk or bike to the amenities available at Babcock Ranch including the Neighborhood Lakehouse which offers a gathering room, catering kitchen, zero entry pool, dual-sided fireplace and barbecue grilles. Babcock Ranch amenities include playgrounds, community gardens fishing dock, dog parks, fitness classes and 8,500-acres dedicated to greenways, parks and lakes.
Edgewater at Babcock Ranch Gallery
Edgewater at Babcock Ranch Floor Plans
- Contour: 2 BR | 2 BA | 2-Car | 1,405 SF
- Compass: 2-4 BR | 2-3 BA | 2-Car | 1,471 SF
- Hallmark: 2-3 BR | 2 BA | 2-Car | 1,655 SF
- Prosperity: 2-3 BR | 2 BA | 2-Car | 1,670 SF
- Mystique: 2-5 BR | 2-3 BA | 2-Car | 1,889 SF
- Mainstay: 2-4 BR | 2-3 BA | 2-Car | 1,948 SF
- Prestige: 2-3 BR | 2 BA | 2-Car | 2,080 SF
- Stardom: 2-3 BR | 2-3 BA | 2-3 Car | 2,269 SF
- Stellar: 3-4 BR | 3-5 BA | 2-3 Car | 2,483 SF
- Reverence: 3-4 BR | 2-4 BA 2-Car | 2,669 SF
- Renown: 3 BR | 3-4 BA | 3-Car | 2,808 SF
I have a question about Edgewater at Babcock Ranch
Explore Babcock Ranch Neighborhoods...