Creekside Run is a gated neighborhood of 291 single-family homes located in the Midtown section of Babcock Ranch. The 100-acre community is located along Curry Creek Preserve between two parks. Homes in the community include modern farmhouse designs with floor plans that feature open designs with 1,449 - 2,635 SF of living space. Creekside Run lots are available in 40, 50 and 60 foot widths. The developer of Creekside Run is Fort Myers based Christopher Alan Homes.
Creekside Run Homes For Sale
More About Creekside Run
Creekside Run Amenities
Amenities at Creekside include a pool, cabana and playground. Residents can also utilize all the amenities found throughout Babcock Ranch which include a network of sidewalks and trails, pools, playgrounds, playing fields, and pickleball courts. Residents can also enjoy the Midtown mixed-use town center and Founders Square.
Creekside Run Floor Plans
- Amelia: 2 BR | 2 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car | 1,449 SF
- Estero: 3 BR | 2 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car | 1,630 SF
- Captiva: 3 BR | 2 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car | 1,720 SF
- Gasparilla: 4 BR | 2 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car | 1,810 SF
- Biscayne: 3 BR | 2.5 BA | 1 Story | 2 Car | 1,922 SF
- Hampton: 5 BR | 3 BA | 2 Story | 2 Car | 2,402 SF
- Cypress: 4 BR | 3 BA | 1 Story | 3 Car | 2,205 SF
- Magnolia: 4 BR | 3 BA | 1 Story | 3 Car | 2,635 SF
Creekside Run Location
Creekside Run is located in the Midtown section of Bacock Ranch adjacent to Curry Creek Preserve between Verde and Palmetto Landing. This location offers convenient access to the Midtown Center and Village Green.
A new single-family neighborhood is coming to Babcock Ranch as construction moves forward on the new Creekside Run community. Creekside Run at Babcock Ranch will eventually feature close to 300 ... Read more about Creekside Run Community Coming to Babcock Ranch
Creekside Run Gallery