Corkscrew Shores is a community located in Estero, Florida developed by Pulte Homes. The 722-acre gated community is built around a magnificent 222-acre lake. Homes in the community feature two, three and four bedroom configurations with 1,289 - 3,348 SF of living space. Read more about Corkscrew Shores real estate.
Corkscrew Shores Homes For Sale
More About Corkscrew Shores Real Estate
Corkscrew Shores Amenities
The community features a state-of-the-art amenity center is built on a peninsula surrounded by water on three sides. Corkscrew Shores amenities include a resort-style pool, grand clubhouse, fitness center, movement studio, outdoor bar, fire pit, tennis courts, bocce courts, pickleball courts, sports field and a fishing dock.
Corkscrew Shores Location
Corkscrew Shores is located in Estero on Corkscrew Road, three miles east of I-75 and slightly west of Alico Road. This location is east of Bella Terra and The Preserve at Corkscrew developments and across the street from Corkscrew Estates.
Explore Resort Living At Corkscrew Shores
Corkscrew Shores Floor Plans
Pulte Homes is offering eleven floor plans at Corkscrew Shores ranging in size from 1,289 - 3,078 SF of living space:
- Noir Coast - 2 BR / 2 BA / 1,289 SF / 2-Car
- Taft Street - 2 BR / 2 BA / 1,433 SF 2-Car
- Abbeyville - 2 BR / 2 BA / 1,659 SF / 2-Car
- Castle Rock - 2 BR / 2 BA / 1,762 SF / 2-Car
- Martin Ray - 2 BR / 2 BA / 1,968 SF / 2-Car
- Infinity - 2 BR / 2 BA / 2,385 SF / 2 Car
- Pinnacle - 3 BR / 3 BA / 2,488 SF / 3 Car
- Tangerly Oak - 2 BR / 3 BA / 2,589 SF / 2-Car
- Stonewater - 3 BR / 3 BA / 2,852 SF / 3-Car
- Weatherford - 4 BR / 4 BA / 3,348 SF / 2-Car
- Clubview - 4 BR / 3 BA / 3,078 SF / 3-Car
Corkscrew Shores Gallery
Corkscrew Shores Site Map