Copperleaf at The Brooks
Copperleaf is a golfing community located within The Brooks master-planned development in Estero. Copperleaf has a total for 570 homes including single-family homes and coach homes. Views of the golf course, natural preserves and lakes are abundant throughout the community. Copperleaf was built by Pulte Homes.
Copperleaf is an inclusive golfing community and features a private Gordon Lewis designed course that plays 7,174 yards, par 72. Copperleaf amenities include a clubhouse, pool, Jacuzzi, tennis, and bocce. Read more about Copperleaf real estate.
Copperleaf At The Brooks Homes For Sale
Explore Copperleaf Neighborhoods...
More About Copperleaf Real Estate
Copperleaf residents optionally may join the Brooks Commons Club which offers a private gulf front beach club, health & fitness center, community enrichment center and Rosie Spoonbill's waterfront restaurant.
Copperleaf is comprised of the following ten distinct neighborhoods:
- Caraway Lakes - single-family homes
- Cinnamon Ridge - attached villas
- Copper Lake - single-family homes
- Foxtail Creek - single-family homes
- Jasmine Lake - single-family homes
- Sage Meadow - attached villas
- Sago Pointe - coach homes
- Stillwater Cay - single-family homes
- Whispering Ridge - single-family homes
- Wisteria Pointe - coach homes
Copperleaf is located in Estero off Three Oaks Parkway between Corkscrew Road and Coconut Road.