Colonial Boulevard Real Estate
Colonial Boulevard is a main east-west corridor in Lee County, Florida. With the completion of the Mid-Point Bridge serving cape Coral to the west and the explosive growth in Lehigh Acres to the east, Colonial Boulevard connects both of these communities to Fort Myers and I-75. As this important sector has thrived, many communities have been developed in the Colonial Boulevard corridor.
The area around the interchange of Colonial Boulevard and I-75 has seen an explosion in developments including the exclusive golfing communities of Colonial Country Club and Pelican Preserve.
Colonial Boulevard Homes For Sale
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath furnished home is awaiting its new owners and is move in ready. Furnished beautifully you will...
Explore Colonial Boulevard Corridor Real Estate...
Colonial Boulevard Corridor Development Details
- Bellasol - Low-rise Condos
- Cobblestone on the Lake - Townhomes and Condos
- Colonnade at the Forum - Townhomes
- Colonial Country Club - Single-family and carriage Homes, Condos and Villas
- Greens Edge - Mid-rise Condos
- Matera - Townhomes
- Pelican Preserve - Single-family and Carriage Homes, Condos and Villas
- Promenade at the Forum - Single-family Homes
- Province Park - Single-family, Coach and Garden Homes
- Townhomes of San Simeon - Townhomes
- Whispering Palms - Carriage Homes