Colonial Boulevard Real Estate
Colonial Boulevard is a main east-west corridor in Lee County, Florida. With the completion of the Mid-Point Bridge serving cape Coral to the west and the explosive growth in Lehigh Acres to the east, Colonial Boulevard connects both of these communities to Fort Myers and I-75. As this important sector has thrived, many communities have been developed in the Colonial Boulevard corridor.
The area around the interchange of Colonial Boulevard and I-75 has seen an explosion in developments including the exclusive golfing communities of Colonial Country Club and Pelican Preserve.
Colonial Boulevard Homes For Sale
Explore Colonial Boulevard Corridor Real Estate...
Colonial Boulevard Corridor Development Details
- Bellasol - Low-rise Condos
- Cobblestone on the Lake - Townhomes and Condos
- Colonnade at the Forum - Townhomes
- Colonial Country Club - Single-family and carriage Homes, Condos and Villas
- Greens Edge - Mid-rise Condos
- Matera - Townhomes
- Pelican Preserve - Single-family and Carriage Homes, Condos and Villas
- Promenade at the Forum - Single-family Homes
- Province Park - Single-family, Coach and Garden Homes
- Townhomes of San Simeon - Townhomes
- Whispering Palms - Carriage Homes