Brightwater Real Estate
Brightwater is a development located in North Fort Myers centered around a five-acre freshwater lagoon. At full build-out, this community will feature 1,300 homes. The essence of Brightwater is bringing a true coastal lifestyle experience to an inland location.
Brightwater Homes For Sale
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
More About Brightwater
Amenities at Brightwater are headlined by the five-acre crystal lagoon that offers countless opportunities to enjoy a coastal lifestyle with swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding and more. Additional amenities at Brightwater include community-wide WiFi, walking trails, dog park, zen garden and a playground.
Brightwater is located in North Fort Myers along Pritchett Parkway, about a mile from the I-75 Bayshore Road Exit.
Brightwater Floor Plans
D R Horton
- Mulberry: 2 BR | 2 BA | 2-Car | 1,443 SF
- Rose: 2 BR | 2 BA | 2-Car | 1,541 SF
- Jemison: 2 BR | 2 BA | 2-Car | 1,614 SF
- Aria: 3 BR | 2 BA | 2-Car | 1,672 SF
- Eastham: 3 BR | 2 BA | 2-Car 1,756 SF
- Cali: 4 BR | 2 BA | 2-Car | 1,828 SF
- Delray: 3 BR | 2 BA | 3-Car | 2,034 SF
- Destin: 3 BR | 3 BA | 3-Car | 2,372 SF
- Wheaton: 3 BR | 3.5 BA | 3-Car | 2,565 SF
- Hayden: 5 BR | 3 BA | 2-Car | 2,601 SF*
- Ashton: 3 BR | 2 BA | 2-3 Car | 1,702 - 1,861 SF
- Hampton: 3-4 BR | 2 BA | 2-3 Car | 1,988 SF
- Drexel: 3-4 BR | 2 BA | 2-3 Car | 1,988 SF
- Miramar: 4 BR | 2 BA | 2-3 Car | 2,151 SF
- Rockford: 3-4 | 2.5 BA | 2-3 Car | 2,219 SF
- Carlisle: 4-6 BR | 2.5-3.5 BA | 2-3 Car | 2,797 - 3,059 SF
- Baybury: 4-6 BR | 2.5 - 4 BA | 2-3 Car | 2,931 - 3,004 SF
* Two-story homes
With its own lagoon and family-friendly amenities, Brightwater is one of the most anticipated new home communities to come to North Fort Myers. The community’s massive Crystal Lagoon ... Read more
Promoted as a better place to live, the new Brightwater development of North Fort Myers certainly offers up plenty of appeal to prospective buyers. Centered around a freshwater lagoon, model ... Read more