The gated community of Watermark
in Fort Myers reached a milestone last month by selling its 100th home. The Neal Communities’ neighborhood of Watermark is selling remarkably well, and has already sold one-third of approximately 300 single-family homes and paired villas. The neighborhood features 4 sparkling lakes with water views available from many areas in the community. The Caribbean and Florida-style homes feature 11 different floor plans, ranging in size from 1,434 up to 3,346 square feet with flexible options. Prices start in the $200,000s. Two single-family models and two villa models are open daily to the public. Just 7 miles from downtown Fort Myers, Watermark is convenient to the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, Caloosahatchee waterways, shopping and dining.
Amenities in the Watermark community feature a Clubhouse, a pool, spa, fitness center, tennis courts, Bark Park, basketball, pickle ball courts, fire pit, playground, bocce courts and a flex field. Lake views capture the beauty of Watermark. Winding streets allow residents to take long walks through the neighborhood. The homes range in size from 2-4 BR|2-3 BA|2-3 car garages|1,434-2,913 SF (or 3,346 SF with flex options).
The floor plans include:
- Crystal Sand: 2 BR | 2 BA | 2-car garage | 1,434 SF
- Tidewater B: 2 BR | 2 BA | 2-car garage | 1,524 SF
- Tidewater: 2 BR | 2 BA | 2-car garage | 1,524 SF
- Freshwater 2: 3 BR | 2 BA | 2-car garage | 1,772 SF
- White Sand 2: 3 BR | 2 BA | 2-car garage | 1,947 SF
- Blue Sky 2: 3 BR | 2 BA | 2-car garage | 2,147 SF
- Starlight: 3 BR | 2.5 BA | 2-car garage | 2,233 SF
- Meadow Brook: 3 BR | 2 BA | 3-car garage | 2,014 SF
- Silver Mist 3: 4 BR | 3.5 BA | 3-car garage | 2,913 SF
is located in Fort Myers off Winkler Avenue South, south of Colonial Boulevard and west of Ben C. Pratt Boulevard, north of Heritage Palms Country Club