Before the first home was built in the new-gated community, developer Neal Communities showed its strong commitment to this new development by putting in its amenity center first. While most new communities don’t begin building their amenities until they are at least one-third occupied, Watermark
in Fort Myers is unusual: its builder Neal Communities picked up the tab for maintenance fees to ensure that residents have the amenities as soon as they move in. It reflects the commitment of the builder, and it enhances the community. In a new community, the residents often have to wait for the amenities to be built but not at Watermark.
Watermark has eight single-family home plans to choose from, as well as three villa plans. The unique floor plans range in size from 1,434-2,913 square feet, with flex options. The architectural styles are a mix of Coastal, Mediterranean, and French Colonial, inspired by the Caribbean and Florida. Thus far, ninety homes have been sold since sales opened a year ago. Residents enjoy sunsets and lake vistas. The meandering neighborhood streetscapes suggest resort-style living. Homes feature 2-4 bedrooms, 2-3.5 bathrooms, and 2-3 car garages. Available plans are:
- Crystal Sand: 2 BR | 2 BA/2 car garage | 1,434 SF
- Tidewater B: 2 BR | 2 BA | 2 car garage | 1,524 SF
- Tidewater: 2 BR/2 BA/2 car garage | 1,524 SF
- Freshwater 2: 3 BR | 2 BA | 2 car garage | 1,772 SF
- White Sand 2: 3 BR | 2 BA | 2 car garage | 1,947 SF
- Blue Sky 2: 3 BR | 2 BA | 2 car garage | 2,147 SF
- Sweetwater: 4 BR | 2 BA | 2 car garage | 2,204 SF
- Starlight: 3 BR | 2.5 BA | 2 car garage | 2,233 SF
- Sweetwater 2: 4 BR | 2 BA | 2 car garage | 2,433 SF
- Sunrise: 4 BR | 2.5 BA | 2 car garage | 2,535 SF
- Silver Mist 3: 4 BR | 3.5 BA | 3 car garage | 2,913 SF
There are amenities galore at Watermark: a tropical resort-designed swimming pool, fitness center, tennis courts, pickleball courts, bocce, gathering areas, basketball, playground, fire pit, and a dog park. Most of the residents at Watermark agree that the early amenities were a major factor in deciding to buy a residence at Watermark. The amenity center serves as a social hub where residents meet each other.
Watermark is located at 4568 Watermark Way. To get here, follow I-75N to Colonial Boulevard exit 136 in Fort Myers. Head west on Colonial Boulevard to Winkler Avenue. Left on Winkler Avenue and then take a right on Challenger Boulevard. Watermark is on the left.
Here is a resource to view homes for sale and Watermark real estate