VillageWalk of Bonita Springs
has unveiled 8 new construction models in a lakefront community of luxury single-family homes in a convenient location just minutes from Naples, the Gulf of Mexico, I-75, US-41 and scores of beaches. Set beyond an attractive gated entrance with a 24-hour guardhouse, this community offers an old Florida lifestyle in a breathtaking beach town. Great for golfers, anglers, shopping, dining and culture, Bonita Springs is located between Naples and Fort Myers, just north of Marco Island.
Beautiful VillageWalk has miles of walkways and Venetian-style bridges. VillageWalk features a town center with sophisticated amenities, including a state-of-the-art fitness center, resort pool with lounge chairs and umbrellas, separate lap pool, 8 lighted tennis courts, bocce ball courts, lakeside gazebo, gas pumps and carwash for homeowners. There is also an activities director, full-service restaurant, beauty salon, bank, card and game room, library, catering kitchen and many more wonderful amenities.
The 8 new construction models all are 1-story living, and range from 2-3 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, 1,392-2,488 square feet, and priced from $212,990-$347,490:
- Gray Myst: 2 BR/2 BA/1,392 SF, starting from $212,990;
- Pine Spring: 2 BR/2BA/1,429 SF, starting from $219,990;
- Monterey: 3 BR/2 BA/1,641 SF, starting from $271,990;
- Tifton: 2 BR/2 BA/1,861 SF, starting from $289,990;
- Vernon Hill: 3 BR/2 BA/1,911 SF, starting from $289,990;
- Willow Bend: 2 BR/2 BA/1,927 SF, starting from $291,990;
- Cambridge: 3 BR/3 BA/2,384 SF, starting from $341,490; and
- Dunwoody Trail: 3 BR/3 BA/2,488 SF, starting from $347,490.
Located north of Marco Island and between Naples and Fort Myers, VillageWalk of Bonita Springs is 5 minutes from I-75, 10 minutes to US-41 and 15-20 minutes to the beaches. It is east of Bonita Beach Road on the right side at 28025 Umlak Court. Here is a resource to view active VillageWalk real estate