A brand new gated community with single-family homes, Sunset Pointe
, is coming soon to Cape Coral. DR Horton, a well-known national builder with a reputation for keeping a close eye on detail, will be building a new enclave with only 58 single-family homes priced from the mid $200s. All homes will have luxury upgrades located in a quaint community on nice sized lots in close proximity to fine dining and shopping centers, including The Shops at Surfside, Marina Village at the Westin, and Cape Harbour. Sunset Pointe is near Cape Coral Parkway and Sands Boulevard
in South Cape Coral.
The single-family homes will all feature tile barrel roofs, paver driveways, ceramic tile flooring, recessed lighting, and 3-car garages. Sunset Pointe will offer 3-5 bedroom residences | 2-3.5 bathrooms | 3-car garages | 1 and 2-story designs | 1,983-3,020 square feet. The seven distinctive floor plans are:
- Edison: 3 BR and Great Room/Den | 2 BA | 1 story | 1,983 SF
- Embry: 4 BR and Great Room/ Flex Room | 2.5 BA | 2 story | 3,020 SF
- Wheaton: 3 BR and Great Room/Flex Room | 3.5 BA | 1 story | 2,540 SF
- Dijon: 5 BR and Great Room/Flex Room | 2.5 BA | 2 story | 2,806 SF
- Belfort: 4 BR and Great Room/Flex Room | 2.5 BA | 2 story | 2,394 SF
- Camden: 4 BR and Flex Rooms/Great Room | 3.5 BA | 1 story | 2,795 SF
- Destin: 4 BR and Great Room/Flex Room | 3 BA | 1 story | 2,368 SF
The nearby Shops at Surfside feature Cape Coral’s finest department store, Belk’s; seafood and other restaurants like Woody’s Grill; coffee shops like Starbuck’s; and home furnishing stores like Home Goods and Sunken Treasures, a unique home décor and gift shop. Festivals, pet parades, special events and a regular Farmer’s Market gather families and neighbors to this Southwest Florida location. The close by Westin Cape Coral Resort at Tarpon Point
offers a variety of art galleries, shopping, dining, a gourmet grocery store, and a spa and salon. The Cape Harbour
Marina community, near South Pointe, is a prime location for avid boaters and first class amenities.