Seven Floor Plans Available at Tidewater by Del Webb
Posted by Mark Washburn on Monday, July 13, 2015 at 12:19:37 PM By Mark Washburn / July 13, 2015 Comment
One-story homes located in Estero are coming soon to Tidewater, the newest active adult retirement community in Southwest Florida for adults age 55+. Tidewater is being developed by Del Webb, one of America’s most respected builders specializing in communities for active adults. A variety of home designs---seven floor plans in all---have been released, although price information has not yet been determined. The seven floor plans are all 1-story and have open concept designs; a flex room is included as well as an optional 2nd floor loft.
- Abbeyville: 2 BR | 2 BA | 1,671+ SF
- Infinity: 3 BR | 3BA | 2,634+ SF
- Martin Ray: 2 BR | 2 BA | 1,981 SF;
- Pinnacle: 3 BR | 3 BA | 2,488+ SF;
- Serenity: 2 BR | 2 BA | 1,542 SF | optional 3rd BR;
- Summerwood: 2BR | 2 BA | 1,861+SF
- Tangerly Oak: 2 BR | 2.5 BA | 2,589 SF | optional 3rd BR.
Post a Comment