Spacious new luxury homes in the gated waterfront Savona Bay
community in South Fort Myers are ideal for boat lovers as each home comes with a deeded private dock that offers direct gulf access via the Caloosahatchee River. Five new grand floor plans offer innovative home designs with attention to detail. Savona Bay is located in the Iona neighborhood, minutes by boat from the Gulf of Mexico, Pine Island Sound and Sanibel.
Developed by Emerald Homes, the 31 single-family homes feature personalized touches throughout their home’s design and range in size from 2,600 to over 4,300 square feet. The 29-acre community is perfectly situated right off the Caloosahatchee River delivering great Gulf access boating via a deep-water canal. All homes have canal, preserve, or lake views.
Models for the 5 spacious floor plans are:
- Avanti: 3 BR+Den/3.5 BA/2,584 SF/3 car garage, priced from $599,990;
- Montoro: 4 BR+Loft/3 BA/3,042 SF/2 car garage, priced from $654,990;
- Messina: 4 BR + Den/5 BA/3,462 SF/2 car garage, priced from $699,990;
- Fontanella: 5 BR + Bonus/5 BA/3,553 SF/2 car garage, priced from $709,990; and
- Casa Rosa: 5 BR + Bonus/5 BA/4,378 SF/3 car garage, priced from $749,990.
is located in South Fort Myers off Iona Road between the prestigious waterfront communities of Catalpa Cove
and St. Charles Harbour